Sunday, December 30, 2018

Happy Blogiversary to me!

I was surprised when I found this Happy Blogiversary Post to me today on GeneaBloggers Tribe. Wow! I am so honored. I don't post as much as I had hoped I would, but am trying to get caught up and post everyday like my original intent.

I have thirteen children and thirteen grandchildren. I still have five living at home. Recently an older son just moved out with his family after living with us for nine or so months. They were relocating from the East Coast back to the West Coast and needed a soft place to land. No sooner did they move out and a younger brother and his family are in the process of moving in.

I homeschool my youngest four and taxi them back and forth to various classes and extracurricular activities. This leaves little time to post on my blog. I'm going to try and post a little something every day though. Because! I do genealogy every day and posting what I'm doing or have found was why I started my blog in the first place.

Thanks so much GeneaBloggers Tribe for the Happy Blogiversary post! I appreciate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment