Thursday, December 22, 2016

Arthur Stephen Morgan and Jennie Wheeler Morgan

For some reason I was researching my 2nd great aunt and her daughters; my first cousins 2x removed. I noticed that Blanch had some 24 hints on Ancestry so I clicked and found a goldmine! There was a family picture that included my 2nd great-grandmother Rhoda Bailey Spear Morgan. I have seen a picture of her before, but was excited to come across another picture that had been submitted by Ancestry member chrogonin.

Then I found them. My Great-Grandparents;Arthur and Jennie (Wheeler) Morgan I have never seen a picture of them before. I had no idea what they looked like. The picture was taken before my grandfather was even born. The youngest family member in the picture was born in 1894. My grandfather was born in 1908. From this picture it's evident to me he had his mother's eyes.

Arthur Stephen Morgan and Jennie Wheeler Morgan (my great-grandparents)


Their son Harold Morgan and his wife Agnes Long Morgan (my maternal grandparents)

The original picture





No comments:

Post a Comment